Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a Healthcare Recruiter, you are responsible for:
- Conducting comprehensive phone interviews with candidates to assess job fit and availability
- Establishing and maintain strong pipeline of quality physicians and advanced practitioners
- Providing best in class service to healthcare providers while matching them with potential candidates
- Working with our clients to establish and manage expectations of the role and the providers
We use a consultative sales approach to build rapport and establish trust with our clients and candidates. We are looking for recruiting and sales professionals who enjoy discovering and matching qualified healthcare professionals to fill unique needs across the nation. Our Recruiters match top notch healthcare industry workers with active open assignments to fill short term, long term and permanent healthcare needs.
The best part, your paycheck potential is in your hands. We offer a competitive base salary + an uncapped commission structure. As a top performer you will get the chance to take part in company programs that result in platinum vacations and luxury giveaways!
As a Sales Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining business-to-business partnerships with various healthcare entities which can include hospitals, health clinics and physical and occupational rehabilitation facilities.
- Prospect and consult potential clients by cold calling potential new healthcare entities to gain their business.
- Support existing clients by maintaining strong partnerships with facility decision makers and collaborate with their internal recruiting teams to work together to meet their staffing needs.
We use a consultative sales approach to build rapport and establish trust with our clients. We are looking for sales professionals who won’t shy away from objections and excel at establishing relationships and closing deals. Our Sales Account Managers bring the client’s business to our Recruiting team who then finds the Rockstar healthcare talent to fill their staffing needs.
The Talent Sourcer is responsible for managing and executing all aspects of the national sourcing efforts to develop a robust pipeline of talent in support of efficient fulfillment of The Delta Companies hiring needs. Talent Sourcers are committed to developing strong external vendor relationships with a diverse slate to ensure that business leaders have visibility to a well-rounded candidate pool.
- Utilize and create advanced research techniques to find top healthcare talent through various mediums including databases, networking, associations, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods.
- Develop and executes recruitment sourcing strategy to ensure a constant flow of high-quality leads and names into assigned key pipelines and requisitions.
- Meet or exceed target metric for position.
- Provide comprehensive resourcing solutions in a competitive market including alternative sourcing strategies, market intelligence.
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets.
- Monitor and analyze the success of the sourcing strategies to enable data-driven decisions for the future.
- Ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly in CRM (Candidate Relationship Management).
- Research, implement and maintain leading edge and creative sourcing tools and resources.
- Develop internal relationships with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Gather, analyze and report effectiveness of sourcing strategy to leadership.
- Ability to develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies including use of technology, market mapping, candidate engagement and outreach.
- Participates in national conferences and school conferences.
- Solid project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing a high level of customer service.
- Understanding of technical skill sets and the tools required to source them.
- Identify non-traditional pipelines to reach providers to achieve an increase in candidate flow.
Not ready to apply? Let's stay in touch! Give us some information
to receive updates on jobs, invitations to future events and stay informed of opportunities.