Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Job Functions of a Locums Credentialing Agent:
- Obtain and complete all paperwork necessary to grant privileges at each facility.
- Assist in obtaining any documentation and/or verifications required by a Medical Staff Office.
- Set up drug screens and appointments to get medical items as well as run background checks as requested.
- Maintain constant communication with production, the facility, and the candidate as to the weekly status of privileges, through weekly meetings and database notes.
- Create and update the facility sheet for each facility.
- Seek out and understand the complete privileging process for each facility.
- Issue certificates of insurance, as requested.
- Assist in renewing/maintaining proper documentation for the Medical Staff Office throughout the duration of the assignment.
- Save and maintain all documentation required in our internal database.
- Provide quality customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Meet or exceed all turn-around timeframes assigned per task.
- Complete special projects and other functions as required
- Provide back up to other Ops team members as needed
- Completing all work history verifications requested by other entities
- Source and develop an active network of healthcare professionals (physicians and allied professionals) for temporary and permanent placement for our healthcare facilities.
- Are the primary client contact and responsible for maintaining overall service levels.
- Report on the status of client business
- Market candidate profiles to our clients
- Enjoy uncapped commissions on their placements
- Have a documented path to career growth
- Receive leading edge training and ongoing support to ensure the best service to our clients and candidates
Not ready to apply? Let's stay in touch! Give us some information
to receive updates on jobs, invitations to future events and stay informed of opportunities.